Today, we have a very good news for Tizen smartphone users. Popular instant messaging (IM) app, YeeCall, is now available in Tizen Store. YeeCall is one of the most popular IM-audio/video calling app, especially in countries/regions like Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Pakistan and China, where other IM apps such as WhatsApp, IMO etc. are blocked by the government.
Introduction of YeeCall in Tizen Store should be a welcome news for Tizen smartphone users in these areas. Though it’s the first release in Tizen platform, the app has got pretty much every basic function one would expect from an IM app.
- Free High-Quality Video & Voice Calls – YeeCall provides FREE (data charges may apply) video and voice calls for users all over the world.
- Free & Unlimited Text Messaging – With YeeCall, you can share hundreds of free stickers, funny GIFs, videos, audios, photos and voice messages easily and instantly with your loved ones.
- Unblocked Video & Voice Calls – Unlike many other IM apps, YeeCall is FREE and UNBLOCKED all over the world.
- Group Messages & Calls – Create a group of up to 200 peoples and share messages. YeeCall supports free video and voice calls with up to 20 group members.
- Encrypted Chats – YeeCall encrypts your video calls and voice calls automatically, keeping your messages safe, secure and private.
How to get started
- Go to Tizen Store and download the YeeCall app
- Launch the app and sign-up for YeeCall
- Verify your mobile number
- Upload a profile picture and click next
Congrats! You’re now entitled to free video, voice and text messages all over the world.
You can download YeeCall for FREE from Tizen Store. The download size of the app is just 6.07MB. So head on to Tizen Store and download the app now. Please note that YeeCall for Tizen smartphones is still in its first stage. So there might be some bugs in it. Some features may not be fully supported yet. For instance, the app is currently usable for users in India, China and United Kingdom (UK) only. Also, it currently supports only three languages, Hindi, Chinese and English. But again, its the first release and it shouldn’t be wrong to say that further updates will bring more features and improvements to the app. In the meantime, you can provide feedback on the app in the comments section below.