JioCinema and JioMusic apps have been updated for Tizen Smartphones to version 2.1.7 & 4.0.8 respectively. The update brings with it some new features as well as some bug fixes. Actually, these two apps get frequent updates on the Tizen store with bug fixes, but this time around we actually get some added features.
What’s New in JioCinema
JioCinema app gets some major changes for added new categories and is much faster:
- Added some categories such as TV Shows, Trailers, Music Videos and Short Videos
- Improved the My Watchlist page
- Homepage and app launch loads faster
- Video play buffering faster
- In-app font style changed
- There is something called App Tour which is shown as coming soon (I really don’t know what this is at the moment)
What’s New in JioMusic
JioMusic app updated settings:
- Added Tap Settings in settings page (tap to Play/tap to Queue)
- Audio Quality page added in settings (auto/32/64/128/256/320 kbps)
- Download Status page added in settings
- Download Quality page added in settings (320/256/128 kbps)
So, JioApps now get almost similar version numbers as their Android & iOS counterparts. Now we are waiting for MyJio app to be updated with the new app icon and interface. Users are welcome to update these two apps on your Samsung Z2 & Samsung Z4 smartphones. Remember this these apps are only available for Indian users.