Previously, there have been many contests that have appealed to our Tizen smartphone readers; specifically contests that appealed to our Samsung Z1 & Samsung Z3 users that included a photo, gaming, app beta testing and app feedback contests.
Now, the good news is that users of the Samsung Z4 mobile are going to take part in their first contest. Last month Samsung R&D Institute Indonesia (SRIN) released an unofficial Native Telegram app for Samsung Z2 and Samsung Z4 users. Now they want to know about bugs that users are facing and general app feedback. So, In order to do that they have created a new contest. If you take part in the contest and are chosen as a winner, you will be eligible to win some gift vouchers.
- The contest is applicable for Indian users and only on Samsung Z2 & Z4 devices only.
- Download the latest Telegram version 0.2.0 from the Tizen Store
- Contest starts from31-Aug-2017 and ends on 10-Sep-2017.
- Report the issues with logs, screenshots.
- Post your app feedback.
How to take screenshots
Press the HOME button + POWER button simultaneously to take screenshot
How to take logs from the device
- As soon as you encounter the problem, press this key combination *#9900#
- Select Run LOG_DUMP
- Once this activity gets over, Connect your device to PC/Laptop via USB.
- Go to Phone->SLP_debug for the Z2 device. In case of the Z4 device go to Phone->debug.
To recap, the contest is already underway since 31st August and we welcome your feedback. In order to join the competition and further Information, click on this link.