The Annual Tizen Developer Conference 2017 is all set to take place at The Hilton Union Square, in San Francisco, CA from May 16-17 2017. As people familiar with Tizen’s development would be knowing that this is going to be Technical Conference for Tizen developers, app developers, ISVs, platform designers, OEMs, hardware vendors, software vendors, Open Source enthusiasts, and anyone engaged in Tizen.
Samsung have now started inviting proposals for Paper presentations for the Tizen developer conference and just recently announced a Call for Papers. Some of the areas in which Samsung are expecting Papers to be submitted are:
Device development, Tizen profiles
- New devices/profiles and product development stories
- Improvements and developments in Tizen hardware adaptation
- Information around supported hardware platforms
Application development, deployment and Tizen Ecosystem
- Use of the Tizen APIs and SDK
- Design Guidelines and User Experience
- Tizen Apps deployment worldwide (includes monetization, internationalization, and localization)
Tizen for Internet of Things
- Tizen as an IoT OS – features, APIs, case studies and future plans
- IoT Ecosystem and Business opportunities
Tizen Project and Open Source
- Platform overview and key components
- Community building and fostering, governance
- Documentation, artwork and infrastructure
If you don’t feel that your presentation fits into any of the topics mentioned above, you can still submit your paper. Submitting a paper doesn’t guarantee you access for the technical conference as each submission will be assessed before being shortlisted.
You can submit your Paper proposal here. Last date to submit proposals is April 14th.