Joel Clark the Tizen IVI Program Manager has posted that a new Tizen IVI preview update has been posted on www.tizen.org.
- Kernel updated from 3.0.8 to 3.4.4
- Wayland updated from 0.85 to 0.94
- EMGD driver updated to match kernel and Wayland
- Pulse Audio updated from 0.91 to 2.0
- New Audio Policy framework and audio manager
- Integration of upstream Webkit-EFL
- Systemic update of systemd and all services dependent upon it.
- New support for SandyBridge processors.
This update has been tested on the Intel Crossville/Lapis platform, various Intel Pinetrail based netbook platforms and on the NexCom VMC1000 and VTC1000 platforms.
You can find more information about this update at https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/IVI/IVI_Updates
Latest posts by Ash (see all)
- [Video] Arkon TAB Universal Tablet Car Mount – Hands On! - June 10, 2013
- Early Look at Intel’s Tizen Phone User Interface – Codenamed “Obsidian” - June 10, 2013
- [Video] Qt 5.1 Cinematic Experience Demo on Tizen Devices - June 4, 2013