Introducing the world’s first open source HTML5 SIP client:
The client can be used to connect to any SIP or IMS network from your preferred browser to make and receive audio/video calls and instant messages.
The protocol parsers (SIP, SDP…) are highly optimized using Ragel lookup tables and is suitable for embedded systems with limited memory and low computing power.
Short but not exhaustive list of supported features:
- Audio / Video call
- Instant messaging
- Call Hold / Resume
- Explicit Call transfer
- Multi-line and multi-account
- Dual-tone multi-frequency signaling (DTMF) using SIP INFO
sipML5 works on any web browser supporting WebRTC but we highly recommend using Google chrome Canary 20.0.1127.0 or later for testing.
- Enabling WebRTC on Chrome
- Live demo
- Calling SIP rich clients running on iOS, Android, OS X or Windows
- Frequently asked questions
- Non-exhaustive list of Public SIP Servers known to work with sipML5
- Programmer’s guide: …coming soon
Source Google Project Hosting. Thanks to @trufae for the Tweet