- Multiple displays and multiple HTML instances
- Interoperability layer with send and listen features supporting synchronous and asynchronous, cross-devices communication (peer to peer, folder synchronization)
- Load from / save to local disk and removable storage (non-binary and non-scriptable files)
- Digital ink with synchronous sharing capability
- Hierarchical access rights at application level and HTML tag level (viewers, authors, editors)
- Direct access to UDP, FTP, POP/SMTP, IMAP
- Full RS232 support (including ODB-II, X10…) for in-vehicle computing, robotic, home automation, RFID, code bar readers, and access to other custom hardware
- Light sensors, 3-Axis accelerometer, GPS, proximity sensor
- Battery level and plug state
- Bluetooth and WIFI, MAC addresses and advanced network information
- Contextual information: current active application name and position, running tasks
- Multiple input: global keyboard and mouse input stream, remote control, touch and pen
- Clipboard (read and write)
- Full support of cross-applications drag and drop (drop target for files and data)
- UI objects respecting physical rules and multiple input
- Desktop PC, laptop, ultrabooks
- EXOdesk and surface computers
- TVs and interactive boards
- In-vehicle computers
Developer Preview can be downloaded here.
Internet Explorer 9, a decent graphic card (Intel GMA 2000 or more), an HD display (1920×1080 pixels) to emulate an EXOdesk.
Copy the executable file on your desktop then double click on it. You will be requested to allow the application to have an admin access.