- Show Your Tizen Spirit! Get Qt For Tizen Merchandise! T-Shirts , Mugs & More
- Sprint is the first North American carrier to join the Tizen Association
- Asus Eee PC X-101 Gets its own online Product Page
- Arynga’s CEO’s on in car systems at Citi’s 2013 Connected Car Symposium
- Apply for a Tizen Developer Device NOW! RD-PQ
WARNING: DO NOT USE AT THE MOMENT
A few people have had issues with this software as per comments.
1. Download and using PC, extract zip into root directory of device via USB Mass Storage
2. Open Terminal app and type:
devel-su rootme [root password, default is shown] sh /home/user/MyDocs/phoneuiMOD-install.sh
3. Device will automatically reboot.
1. Open Terminal app and type:
devel-su rootme [root password, default is shown] sh /home/user/MyDocs/phoneuiMOD-remove.sh
2. Device will automatically reboot.
Version 1.1 (30/12/11)
- Enlarged Answer & Reject buttons
- Adjusted position of avatar, buttons and labels
Version 1.0 (30/12/11)
- Avatar is now 470 x 470 pixels, up from default size of 64 x 64 pixels
- Rearranged buttons to accommodate larger avatar